Attending with a group? Ask about our Group Rates!
A group rate gets you all the benefits of conference registration – but at a fraction of the cost. Organize your parish, school, Bible study, young adults group, Knights of Columbus chapter, Legatus Society, or even a group of friends to experience the Portsmouth Institute summer conference at an amazing rate. Contact email@example.com or call 401.643.1255 for pricing information.
Premium Registration: $425.00*
Premium registrants receive a host of exclusive experiences and benefits, including:
• Exclusive cocktail reception with speakers and premium registrants at Carnegie Abbey Club, a premier athletic club on the Narragansett Bay, on Saturday afternoon
• Reserved seating at opening and keynote dinners
• One complimentary book from conference book sale
• Access to all conference sessions
• Meals and receptions throughout the weekend
*Get one COMPLIMENTARY Premium Weekend Registration when you join the Portsmouth Institute’s Patron’s Guild– or get TWO COMPLIMENTARY Premium Weekend Registrations when you join the Portsmouth Institute’s St. Anselm’s Society. Click here for details.
Standard Registration: $275.00
Experience the conference weekend, with access to all sessions, standard receptions, and meals. Discounts available (select ticket option on registration page):
•Clergy, Religious, Benedictine Oblate: $150.00
•Teacher (k-12 & university): $150.00
•Professional Writer Registration: $150.00
•University Student & Young Adult: $75.00
• High School Students: FREE (email firstname.lastname@example.org to register as a high school student.)
Saturday Pass: $195.00
Includes registration for one day of the Portsmouth Institute summer conference (Saturday). Includes access to all sessions, standard receptions, and meals.
Keynote Registration: $125.00
Attend the premium registrant reception at Carnegie Abbey and dinner & keynote address on Saturday evening.